W hen should you turn to us?
hen should you turn to us?When you are organizing an event that:
- Is inspired by or even re-inacts the “roaring 20′s” with it’s flapper girls and gangsters. As we focus on the dances from the 1910-1940 era, we perform an authentic show with swing and Charleston! We have performed and engaged the guests of KFV bank in Frankfurt when they held a celebration party with the 1920′s theme. We performed our shows and showed the guests some basic steps that they could do to the all women big band from Berlin between the catering and the “gambling” … after all, it was the roaring 20′s
- If your company/organization is celebrating a century old tradition it is very suitable to spice up your event with a show from the early days of your company. We have performed for Mercedes-Benz when they celebrated their 100 year anniversary. Also, recently we performed a show for Coca-Cola in Zurich Switzerland who celebrated their 125th anniversary. See video below!
- You can alway surprise your wedding guests with a show from us, or like some couples did – hired us to teach them a routine that THEY could perform at their wedding instead of a regular waltz.
- When you organized a swing band, we can help you enhance that experience with perfectly matched dancing to the live music.
- Finally, you simply feel like having a crazy energetic dancing to spice up your event.
If you would like to have a swing dance performance at your event, we are more than delighted to perform for you. If you are interested or have any further questions, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at: +49(0)176-327 88 659. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Some Past Shows
LINDY HOP SHOW FOR COCA-COLA’S 125TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND.
Malou Meyenhofer & Tim Collins
Katja Uckermann & Ali Taghavi
Lisa Minder & Marko Zorman
Evelyn Baehler & Zoltan Farago
Julianna Codjoe & Frederic Jean-Baptiste
Choreography by Malou Meyenhofer & Tim Collins
Special thanks to Hanna and Mattias Lundmark (mandh.se)
VECONA VINTAGE FASHION ROUTINE – „BEI MIR BIST DU SCHÖN”
The Vecona Vintage Fashion Routine 2009 – „Bei mir bist Du schön” performed by the Brasstime Big Band, dance choreography by Ali Taghavi and Katja Uckermann, with great support from Christian Bissinger. Dancers: Ali Taghavi, Katja Uckermann, Christian Bissinger, Kathrin Riebel, Kyeong-I Shin, and Stefan Reis.
Directed by Irit Völzke, filmed and cut by Frank Widmann. Sound and recording by Mark Schwarzmayr.
Any questions? Write us an email: email@example.com or call us: +49 (0) 30 - 40 36 4 36 36*
* We generally prefer and respond quicker if you contact us via e-mail. If you leave us a message with contact information on our voicemail we are going to call you back as soon as possible, but it might take some days.