Private lesson are perfect, if
- you want to learn your first dance steps in calm environment where you can only focus on yourself. This way you feel more confident in a group class afterwards.
- you want to learn Swing but don’t have time for regular evening classes.
- you are already taking classes but want to train more intensively with a teacher and you are interested in getting more individual feedback
- you plan a show (e.g. a special wedding dance) with your partner. We are happy to help you with your choreography and choosing the music.
A private lesson is typically 60 minutes long and takes place in our SwingStep studio. You decide which topic you want to work on! That could include technique, variations & styling for Lindy Hop, Charleston, Solo Jazz, Blues… even aerials!
Private Classes (price per 60 minutes) for: Lindy Hop, Charleston, Aerials, Solo Jazz and Blues.
To make an appointment for a private class, please contact us at email@example.com
1 teacher – and you: 45 Euro
1 teacher – and you and your partner (1 couple): 55 Euro
2 teachers – and you: 60 Euro
2 teachers – and you and your partner (1 couple): 70 Euro
Main teachers – Pros from our team:
1 teacher – and you: 55 Euro
1 teacher – and you and your partner (1 couple): 65 Euro
2 teachers – and you: 75 Euro
2 teachers – and you and your partner (1 couple): 85 Euro
Prices during workshop weekends might deviate from this offer.
Rooms: We always try to find free training space – however, depending on the city and time, this might not be possible occasionally. We will then have to add a small room fee.
Private classes for groups: Often 4-6 people get together for a small private workshop (2-3 hours) on a weekend or evening. This is a great option to share the experience and costs, also when you are travelling to us from a different city. Please contact us for appointments and prices.
Wedding choreography: How about a smashy swing dance routine instead of the usual waltz for your first dance? Example for such a package: our teacher will create a choreography to a song of your choice (if necessary cut and edit the music) and teach you the routine in private classes. The price is based on time and effort involved. A couple who already has some swing dance experience might need 3 private classes to learn the routine, the cost for creating your personal choreography* are around 150€.
*The choreography remains the intellectual property of SwingStep GmbH.
Any questions? Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +49 (0) 30 - 40 36 4 36 36*
* We generally prefer and respond quicker if you contact us via e-mail. If you leave us a message with contact information on our voicemail we are going to call you back as soon as possible, but it might take some days.